Aleo wants our community to join our Learn to Code initiative for the basics of Computer Science. The course provided is Harvard University’s introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for majors and non-majors, an entry-level course CS50x taught by David J. Malan.
What you’ll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Every Wednesday after the community call, we will meet at our Aleo discord channel, in the #Fireside Chat channel and watch HarvardX CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science lectures course together. Accountability is key to learning!
We highly encourage you to join, don’t miss out on learning what you’ve been interested in doing so, and if you want to enroll in the free and self-paced course click here.
Always Stay Connected with Aleo: